Tuesday, April 12, 2011

--Evolution of Mario--

When you say 'Mario'...even the children of the newer generations know of who you are speaking about. Even though he is a character that began back in the day of Arcade games and the original Nintendo...Mario is still around today.
I was lucky enough to have an older brother who had gotten one of the original Nintendo game systems. And so, I was able to play the original "Mario Bro's" games when I was really young. Then, when I got the Super Nintendo...in 1991 they had released "Super Mario World", which was on the "Super Mario All Stars" game, and I was able to play that. The character has changed so much...from going from 8-bit, through the 16-bit stage, then to 2D, and finally 3D. Mario is a hero for all ages!

--Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube, and the Nintendo Wii--

Anyways...I wont go into the whole history of Mario...just thought I would entertain you with some pictures I found on the web to show you just what I am talking about when I write: "This is the evolution of Mario"~!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment